Monday, May 17, 2010

Legends in our own minds

Over the weekend, I attended a scrapbook retreat hosted by my BFFL Kimberly Hutchison, proprietor of my *FAVORITE* scrapbooking store HIP 2B SQUARE (please check out her fabulous shop http://www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com/). This was the 2nd retreat of Kimberly's that I've gone to and MAN what fun I had. And though I like to think that I've grown up, there is always room for potty humor.  First, shall I introduce the PJ Posse of which I speak??
{They are beautiful girls}
AMES

CHERYL FU

DODDAWART

Our Fearless Ringleader KKH.
Hey WAIT! How did she escape
the papparazzi??


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few highlights from the weekend:
 
* Rearranging readerboards * cracking ourselves up * Bikini Martini(s)* Eagle Scout * lizzing * Brass Knuckles * Mouse Turds * cackling with laughter * Bugles * The PJ Posse * Glee Soundtrack * lots o'wine * suck it! * Betty's muffin * security camera footage * Covert TP'ing * bonding with my bi@tches! * tears * hugging * AND...

**generally being legends in our own minds**

Epic girls weekend, silliness galore!

** Love you girlies! **

P.S. HAPPY CRAPPING! PEE AND POO! HAHAHAHA!!!!




3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read and see more!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my BFFL - I love your blog! What a perfect start - our fabulous retreat. I laughed so much over the weekend that I thought my eyeballs might just fly out of their sockets. Not pretty. ha ha!!! So glad you had a fabulous time. Looking forward to October - it might be a fabulous suprise! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kristine, it's me Cindy Liebel from Cartwheels In My Mind. i wanted to let you know your name was selected in the random drawing for free tutorial from the REVolution shop...please email me with your email address so Revlie can forward it to you. Thanks :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete